Word of Mouth is a Force of Nature.

Top 3 Branded Pet Products
Ever Since I was a little youngster in Colorado I have had a furry companion. My youth was spent snuggling with cats or playing ball with my golden retriever. Pets have always been a strong presence in my life. Even now with my two Davidson Promotional Products-Michigan mascot cats Diesel and Pippin! I am in the majority, according to the ASPCA 78 Million dogs and 85.8 Million cats are owned in the USA. With that many pet owners in the USA there are bound to be an abundance of potential clients that love their pet and would gladly do business with your company if you loved their pet as well.
These are the top 3 pet products for dogs on the promotional market today.
1. Rope Flying Disk
dog1
7” Diameter dog flyer made with a cotton rope and polyester center. This product has a great imprint area size.
2. Pet Flying Disk
dog2
9” frisbee made with dog safe plastic. This frisbee has a nice imprint area for a company logo.
3. Dog Tennis Ball
dog3
This heavy duty dog ball features non -toxic ink and less felt on the ball for you dogs safety.
These three dog centered branded toys would be great giveaways for companies with pet loving customers. What better way to make an impression with a future customer then bring their dog a toy when you come to bid a construction or landscape project. These would be great for drive through bank giveaways as well. Let your customers and future customers know you love their pet as much as they do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do one thing that scares you every day: How Elenore Roosevelt helped build my business

Maybe its just me?

Holiday Gift Giving